Sunday, August 16, 2015

Welcome

August 16

Hello to you!

I've decided to start a blog.

Why?

For many reasons, really. For one, I have no life whatsoever so why not?

You know when you put a soda in the freezer and it soon explodes from pressure if you leave it in too long? That's how my thoughts are. I have so much stuff I need to say, but don't have the confidence to share with my family or my best friend.

So I thought, "Why not to complete strangers?" (if anyone is reading!)

Maybe it's because I have no idea who you are and you have no idea who I am. That just makes me writing out whatever is on my mind a little better than having to say it in front of the people I love, honestly.

The idea of starting a blog has been floating around in my head for quite a while, so here I am, introducing myself as Teebell -- the name coming from my first name mixed with Tinkerbell, just because I absolutely adore her -- and welcoming you to my random blog that I got inspiration to do from Zoella on YouTube.

I hope this blog can say things others can't aloud -- just like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment