Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Relationships

August 18

Relationships


If you're single like me, this post goes out to you.


Being single is great, but at the same time it sucks.


When you look around, you see all these relationships - making you want one.


Then, you see singles ----- wait. Am I the only one not seeing singles out and about all happy-go-lucky? I mean, I can't be, can I?


Not all singles are happy like people say; I'm not. It's not like I need to be in a relationship, but I'd love to be in a cute, happy relationship with someone I really like. Problem is...


I live in a small town full of rednecks and druggies.


Not a great selection to choose from.


The guys I have dated/talked to aren't the best either; they either lied, used me, texted me too much, or was too different than me for my liking.


You might be questioning the third one I listed, but again, you may not be. I'm going to clarify anyways:


Say you're just laying in your room on a lovely Saturday morning, not wanting to get out of the bed to start the day. You're just scrolling on Facebook or Twitter when you get a good morning text. Okay, nothing too extreme. You reply then go back to whatever social media you're on. Not even a minute later, you get another text. Right in the middle of a random video you were quite enjoying. You reply, no big deal. You're back on your video, only to get yet another text. Now it's getting a bit ridiculous. You decide to just finish the video before reply. The video ends, you find yet another video to watch. You suddenly get another text. You reply to it quickly, pushing aside the annoyed feelings. 


1 minute later; ANOTHER text.


All in the span of 10 minutes.


You can see where I'm coming from now, hopefully.


Then, there's those guys who talk to you for a whole day, being sweet and kind, the next day.. nothing.


Thanks for getting my hopes up...jackass. Shout out to you.


Then... there's those guys who are either too old, live in a different country, or famous..


But hey, a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment