Thursday, August 20, 2015

I Love Animals More Than Humans

August 20

Animals

If you don't have any sort of love for animals, what kind of person are you?!

I'm writing this because on the way home from work, not even ten minutes ago, I saw a baby kitten on the side of the road.

Still alive.

Now, if you're like me and you like animals more than humans, then you'll understand.

I actually started crying because of this.

Let me write out the scenario of what happened:

I was casually listening to Beyonce, driving down the four-lane when I suddenly saw something white on the side of the road. I glance over, seeing it was just a small kitten, maybe the size of my hand. I could feel my heart break at the sight. There was no mommy cat around seeing as the kitten was just watching the cars go by. I should have stopped right then and there, but no. I just kept driving. I suddenly come to a turn off, so I turned and went back around to see if I could find the kitten again.

It was gone.

I was - and still am - so upset. I wanted to find it and save the little thing.

It was like someone just cruelly left it there by itself all because they didn't want it.

If you're one of those people, you're pathetic. Shame on you.

I texted my mom and best friend, telling them what happened and how upset I am over it, but, of course, no reply of either.

The main reason I'm so torn up about this is the fact that someone may run over it. I don't  want that kitten to die.

If I could, I would go right back up to that same road and look for it again, but I'm also scared that if I do, I'll see it dead. Then, I would be even more upset.

The whole point of this is, I love animals.

Period.

Dogs, cats - you name it, I probably love it.

Unless it's like a snake or some other kind of demon spawn like that, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment